Google Maps V3 Plugin - 2 Markers Supported
Plugin based on V3 of Google Maps, and also supports 2 markers (Or single marker, or can include more markers over 2 on request!)
Google maps API has changed from V2, you do not generate API keys based on url input anymore, you now use your existing Google account and go to
Poll / Ballot / Voting plugin
Poll – Ballot – Voting plugin
- Create votes/polls/ballots for your website.
- Vote Info is added/edited on the Admin->Vote tab.
- Presently up to 10 vote options can be set.
- Ballot fraud check methods include a choice of cookie, ip, login. Cookie (default) reverts to IP if cookie can’t be set.
- A closing date and time for your ballot can be set. Leave blank or set to ’00-00-00 00:00:00’ for a never ending vote.
- Option to show results before voting closes or not. (Unless never-ending vote chosen)
Apply wraptag / label to any tag, plugin or content and apply transformations to the data
Wrap any content with standard Txp wraptag / class / html_id / label items and run the content through a sequence of transformations in the process. If the content is empty, no wrap is performed or the
<txp:else /> is executed.
Join stuff together
adi_join is a simple little thing to join stuff together. Useful for creating comma-separated lists of data.
Simply put the adi_join tag around the output you need joined:
<txp:adi_join> ...statement 1... ...statement 2... ...statement 3... </txp:adi_join>
Admin-side form links
adi_form_links is another plugin designed to speed up workflow.
It gives you a list of TXP forms referenced by the currently viewed Page or Form template. From this list you can then jump straight to the form edit/create tab.
See the help supplied with the plugin, or have a look
adi_recent_tab is designed to speed up workflow – especially during website construction.
The Recent dropdown menu shows a list of articles/images/links/pages/forms etc that you have recently visited in the admin interface.
The Recent tab (click on “Recent”)...
Enhanced Page Tab
This plugin is an enhancement to the standard TXP Page templates tab to give you:
- an indication which sections are using the current page template (i.e. the ones that are greyed out)
- the ability to assign the current page to a new section (select one of the non-greyed out sections &...
Bitly powered short links for articles. Shortened links are generated automatically when article is posted, and stored in a custom field of your choosing. All needed preferences, including Bitly API key, can be set easily from a graphical admin-side user interface.
Rah_bitly gives an easy way to automate the...
Does a little house cleaning on new Textpattern installations.
Allows you to quickly cleanup the default content on your new Textpattern installations.
Additionally allows you to install plugins, script other changes to the preferences and configure the presentation layer.
Authors can connect from frontend to their backend account
Passes argument to php rawurlencode function
sho_urlencode is an extremely simple plugin similar to etz_striptags. It passes its argument to the php rawurlencode function and should work with all versions of Textpattern.
It was necessary to create this plugin in order to get the Facebook Like button working for me and keeping any php code from the...