Simple bookmarklet to easily add links
This plugin allows you to use a bookmarklet to add links to your Textpattern site. It is quite similar to what Pinterest and other services use these days.
Typically adding a lot of links can be very tedious. Using this bookmarklet all it takes to add a new link is to log into your Textpattern site, stay logged in using the checkbox,...
Script File Management
This plugin provides a system for managing external script files from within TXP Admin.
- select script directories which are of interest
- select which scripts you want to include on your pages
- define the script order
- restrict scripts to certain...
Mathematical Formulae with Mimetex, without a LaTeX distribution or shell access
This plugin features simple LaTeX-like rendering of mathematical formulae without the need of having shell access to the server or an installed LaTeX distribution. Rendering is done using Mimetex.
- Compile or download mimetex.cgi (
Google Maps V3 Plugin - 2 Markers Supported
Plugin based on V3 of Google Maps, and also supports 2 markers (Or single marker, or can include more markers over 2 on request!)
Google maps API has changed from V2, you do not generate API keys based on url input anymore, you now use your existing Google account and go to
Poll / Ballot / Voting plugin
Poll – Ballot – Voting plugin
- Create votes/polls/ballots for your website.
- Vote Info is added/edited on the Admin->Vote tab.
- Presently up to 10 vote options can be set.
- Ballot fraud check methods include a choice of cookie, ip, login. Cookie (default) reverts to IP if cookie can’t be set.
- A closing date and time for your ballot can be set. Leave blank or set to ’00-00-00 00:00:00’ for a never ending vote.
- Option to show results before voting closes or not. (Unless never-ending vote chosen)
Apply wraptag / label to any tag, plugin or content and apply transformations to the data
Wrap any content with standard Txp wraptag / class / html_id / label items and run the content through a sequence of transformations in the process. If the content is empty, no wrap is performed or the
<txp:else /> is executed.
Join stuff together
adi_join is a simple little thing to join stuff together. Useful for creating comma-separated lists of data.
Simply put the adi_join tag around the output you need joined:
<txp:adi_join> ...statement 1... ...statement 2... ...statement 3... </txp:adi_join>