Outputs search query information from the referer and also provides a function to check if the visitor hits your site via a search engine.
- <txp:kd_searchkeywords /> to get the search query string
- <txp:kd_if_searchreferer>You searched for “<txp:kd_searchkeywords />”. Following...
Leave notes for Textpattern users
Once installed and activated, you’ll get:
- new tabs under Home, Content, Presentation and Admin to present your pearls of wisdom
- public & private notes embedded in all Textpattern admin pages
- a tab under Extensions, to set up...
A football plugin
CNK_SOCCER gives you the possibility to manage football league from your textpattern backend and display league-tables and next-game notifications on the front-end.
You can manage any number of league, connect clubs (with logos) to it and then set up games in rounds. When goals are editet, points and other...
Allows custom, ad-hoc queries to be made to the database and each row parsed by a form.
Talk to the database directly via SQL. Plug a query in and use a form or container to iterate over the returned rows. Supports article, file and link mode processing as well as
<txp:variable /> and URL variables.