If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
Once installed and activated, you’ll get:
- a new tab under Presentation, to set up the hierarchy
- two new tags:
<txp:adi_menu />to output the section menu markup
<txp:adi_menu_breadcrumb />to output a breadcrumb trail
See the help supplied with the plugin, or have a look online.
- ability to create a section hierarchy
- a CSS class assigned to sections that had children
- the active section to always be rendered as a link
- output lean markup
- the ability to clone a parent section as a subsection
- section sorting
- no conflict with other plugins
Basic menu markup:
By assigning parents to sections in the adi_menu admin tab, a section hierarchy can be created.
will be rendered as:
<ul id="mainmenu" class="section_list"> <li>Home</li> <li>A</li> <li class="menuparent">B <ul> <li>B1</li> <li>B2</li> </ul> </li> <li class="menuparent">C <ul> <li>C1</li> </ul> </li> <li>D</li> </ul>
- by default adi_menu will output a link to the ‘default’ section, which again by default is named “Home’ (this behaviour can be modified using
- for clarity, I’ve omitted the link markup.
Other features include:
- ability to include articles within the menu
- separate sub-menus
- speaking blocks