If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
This is a small-ish admin-only plugin that…
- Allows you to define the visibility of your custom fields on a per-section basis (from the
presentation > sectionstab.)
- The set of custom fields that are shown in the
content > writetab are updated on-the-fly every time you change your article’s section.
- Allow individual sections to be hidden from the
content > write > section drop-down— essentially allowing you to filter out static pages from your users’ lists of available sections.
- Alter the layout of the Sections tab to make it more useful
- Allow per-section control of the visibility of remaining advanced options on the write tab.
Note This depends upon sed_plugin_library v0.4 or above.
Article Request Count:
Initially released:November 27th, 2007
Posted here:09 Dec 2007
Article modified:10 Jun 2008