If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
This plugin tries to accomplish the following:
- Building a 2-Level Navigation-Menue using a single TXP-tag.
- 1st Level should consist of sections, 2nd level of categories
- Keep the 2nd level adaptable, meaning it’s contents should be controllable from users without access to and knowledge of the “Presentation”-Tab in the Admin-Interface. This means by simply adding a article-category and publishing at least one article in it a user can add a “Page” to the Website.
Here it is – my first plugin: zoo_section_and_category_list
Here’s an idea how it looks: zoo_section_and_category_list in Action
Here’s the related thread which startet it all: Adaptable 2-Level Navigation-Menu with Highlighting (thanks to ruud for all comments and pointing me to helpful information)
Please feel free to comment and also criticize .. maybe over at it’s thread in the Textpattern-forum cheers, arnski
And finally here’s the included help:
The TXP- Tag:
Same as section_list but with a few more:
- showall : Can be set to either 0 or 1. With this set to 1 the 2nd Level (categories) is always shown. 0 shows 2nd Level for active section only.
- cat_active_class : Put in css-class for the active category-link
- cat_class : Put in css-class for the inactive category-links
Assuming you have four Sections – “Companyportrait,Products,Partner,Products” and have published several Articles in the section “Products” – each in one of the Categories “Concept,Productcategory1 and Productcategory2”.
The following tag
<txp:zoo_section_list wraptag="span" active_class="menue_links_on" class="menue_links_off" cat_class="cat_links_off small" cat_active_class="cat_links_on small" include_default="0" showall="0" sections="Companyportrait,Products,Partner,Contact" />
<a href="http://dev.test.com/Companyportrait/">Companyportrait</a><br />
<a class="menue_links_on" href="http://dev.test.com/Products/">Products</a><br />
<a class="cat_links_off small" href="http://dev.test.com/Products/?c=Concept">Concept</a><br />
<a class="cat_links_on small" href="http://dev.test.com/Products/?c=Productcategory1">Productcategory1</a><br />
<a class="cat_links_off small" href="http://dev.test.com/Products/?c=Productcategory2">Productcategory2</a><br />
<a href="http://dev.test.com/Partner/">Partner</a><br />