If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
css_rating is a Ajax rating system for Textpattern based on Unobtrusive AJAX Star Rating Bar
- uses CSS for voting bar
- IP limiting
- scalable voting bar 1 to 10 units
- uses Ajax
Usage and Tags
<txp:css_rating_bar /> is used to draw voting bar
- id: default is current article id (uses $thisarticle[‘thisid’]) and most of the cases you don’t have to specify this. If you want to show rating bar for a diffent article find its article id on articles list. e.g. on index: vote for my awsome “AAA Titled” article
<txp:css_rating_bar id="x" />where “x” is my “AAA Titled” article id (integer)
- units: number of rating units you want to use, default is 10. 10 is upper limit.
- unitwidth: Width of a rating unit in pixel, default is 30. Note that unitwidth is not used for styling, in rating.css default value 30px used so if you change it you shoul edit the rating style sheet
- firstvote: Give your fist vote for all articles, default 7
<head> </head> tags
- js: default is empty, it used for uploaded .js file id