If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
This plugin creates a list of links pointing to anchors present in heading titles in the body of an article, so the user can easily navigate through it. It must be used in an article form.
In the body of the article, add an anchor (an “id” attribute) for each heading title you want to appear in the article index. This may be any kind of heading title, from
You can use any value for the “id” attribute, but make sure it is unique in your page.
Of course you can add other attributes to the heading title tag or add other tags inside the heading title such as
<strong>, it will also work.
If the plugin does not find any heading title with an “id” attribute in the body of the article, it will not display anything.
In an article form:
- label: Label for the top of the list. Default is no label.
- labeltag: Independent wraptag for label for the top of the list. Default is empty.
- break: HTML tag to be used for line breaks, without brackets. Default is
- wraptag: HTML tag to be used as the wraptag, without brackets. Default is empty.
- class: CSS class attribute for wraptag, default is
- Code cleaning.