If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
- creates a JS-based gallery of all picture files found in a specified directory, with preloading and graceful degradation.
- needs only 1 parameter: the directory containing the pics
- Sort order is generated from the filenames.
Caution: no extended sanity checking on filenames
- Image descriptions are generated from the filenames
- numerical selection list, definable via CSS class “gallery”
Tested with 4.0.4. and PHP5 only
Based on “Textpattern Gallery 1.21” by Max Ziebell and Jeremy Keith. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5. Please drop me a note if you use this plugin on your site (just curious).
Feedback is appreciated. You may find some inelegant code since I’m no web developer but a C and assembler guy.
Update Nov 7: Version 0.3
– Includes the bugfix by Christophe Beyls.
– trailing slash bug fixed, e.g. “www.mydomain/gallery/” works
– image sorting by trailing numbers didn´t work properly
– extended error codes
Note: not yet thoroughly tested
Archived [?]: orphaned