If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
Allows a rating system.
- Use images for ratings
- IP limiting
- Unlimited rating range
- Upload rating_sql.php and rating.php to your Textpattern directory.
- Go to rating_sql.php
- Delete rating_sql.php
- Install tcm_ratinginput and tcm_ratingoutput
- text (returns the average rating)
- stars (outputs on/off images to represent the rating)
- img – the “on” image, the colored-in star
- offimg – the “off” image, the light star
- anchor – add an anchor to the rating output
<txp:tcm_ratingoutput type="stars" img="/3/textpattern/graphics/on.gif" offimg="/3/textpattern/graphics/off.gif" anchor="true" />
<txp:tcm_ratinginput range="5" />
Paul Armstrong came up with some nice changes that include auto-submitting and only allowing one vote per article per IP (I’m not sure about that part, considering dynamic IP and ISPs, you might mistakenly block someone else, and a delay is enough to stop flooding)
Archived [?]: Download doesn't work with txp 4.06, author site links outdated.