If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Library
GroupDocs PDF & Office Document Viewer (Java Version)
This plugin integrates GroupDocs’ Java document viewer library into TextPattern CMS. It enables you to display PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and over 50 other types of documents on any page within your website.
Supported File Formats
- Portable Document Format: PDF
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM
- Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XML
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PPT, PPTX
- Microsoft Outlook: MSG, EML
- Microsoft Project: MPP, MPT
- Microsoft Visio: VSD, VDX, VSS, VSX, VST, VTX, VSDX, VDW
- OpenDocument Formats: ODT, OTT, ODS, ODP
- Plain Text File: TXT
- Rich Text Format: RTF
- Comma-Separated Values: CSV
- HyperText Markup Language: HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML
- XML Paper Specification: XPS
- AutoCAD Drawing File Format: DXF
- Image files: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Electronic publication: EPUB
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java lets your website visitors view documents using any HTML5-compliant browser without having to install any plugins or software. There is no more need to install Adobe Reader to view PDF documents on your website. Mobile browsers are supported too, so documents can be viewed from any web-enabled device.
Native Text Rendering
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java allows you to choose between two document rendering modes. Documents can be rasterized to images or converted to a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. The first mode extracts texts from documents and then renders it in a separate layer on top of background images. The second mode is based on HTML5. Whatever mode you choose, fonts look clear and sharp, as documents are rendered as real text files. This also allows your website visitors to select/copy text right from documents embedded to a web-page.
The viewer provides users with tools for seamless navigation of large documents in a web-browser. While viewing documents, users can turn pages like slides, preview them with thumbnails, jump to a specified page, zoom in/out of a document, print and download the original file, etc. In case you don’t want users to copy documents, you can easily restrict or disable coping/printing/downloading options.
Installing the Viewer
Before you proceed, please be aware that this plugin requires the GroupDocs Java document viewer library to be installed on your server. You can download a free evaluation copy of the library on the GroupDocs website: