The Admin -> Diagnostics tab is great if you remember to look at it from time to time. But if your server is compromised, how would you know about a sneaky Trojan or malware until your visitors complain or the search engines block your site?
The answer is to use smd_prognostics to tell you when things have changed so you can take action immediately.
- Monitor files in and around your Txp installation for deletion, alteration or if new files are added
- Automatically detect any changes and display/send notification to designated user(s)
- Customise how often the checks are performed
- Acknowledge known alterations and configure repeat alarms if the situation remains unchecked
- Rudimentary password strength meter included
Requires Txp 4.4.1+ and PHP 5