This plugin allows to rearrange items in the write tab, hide them on a per-section basis, remove some sections from the sections dropdown and much more. By combining its features you can get a totally different write tab arrangement depending on which section you choose in the sections dropdown. Used alone or togheter with other plugins (glz_custom_fields and bot_admin_body_class to name a few) it will help you customize the site backend for your clients quickly and easily.Features
- Single items (custom fields, body, excerpt etc.) or whole columns can be moved around relative to other single items or columns
- Items can be hidden on a per-section basis
- Sections can be removed from the “write” tab sections dropdown (for static sections like “about us” or “search”)
- A custom css class can be set for each item. This let’s you define classes for items that normally couldn’t be targeted with simple css (i.e. a <p> surrounding a specific custom field and his label – if you are using glz_custom_fields). This feature has now a reduced importance with txp 3.0 since a lot more page elements can be directly targeted by css. Nonetheless it can still prove useful in some cases
- Advanced preferences allows for multiple items hiding and class attribution, speeding up the customization process if a lot of custom fields are set.
- Compatible with glz_custom_fields, rah_section_titles and rah_write_each_section