If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
Please read the readme page before installing (or upgrading from version 1 to version 2).
A system for assembling, managing, and creating navigation elements for multi-page articles. You can have Textpattern treat a Multidoc collection as a single unit (optional), while you get the benefit of dividing long articles into parts.
- automatically-generated navigation links, pagers, and tables of contents
- easy collection management, with unlimited levels of structure (chapters, sub-sections, what have you)
- filter sub-pages out of your front page article lists (if you want to), while keeping them available for search results
- MLP-ready (I think; untested)
- PHP 5
- the soo_txp_obj library plugin
- the *soo_multidoc plugin
- the soo_multidoc_admin admin plugin
- a web hosting account with MySQL
Full details here: Multidoc