Extensive calendar / schedule / event manager that caters for one-off, recurring, spanning, date omission, cancellation, and expiry of current/past/future events. All written within the native TXP article paradigm: one article = one event, no extra tables, no extra widgets, no extra fuss.
- Full-size or mini calendar by month with optional ISO week display
- Next/prev month or optional dropdown of week / month / year navigation
- Filter events by category / section / author / status / time or expiry
- Future, expired and sticky events may be displayed if you wish
- Specify holidays, on a per calendar basis, upon which certain events cannot be scheduled
- Each event/cell can be passed to a form/container so you can build it your way
- Class soup, if you choose: table-, row-, cell-, and event-level classes, plus custom classes
- Conditional for flags (recurring, spanned, cancelled, holidays, etc) and dates so you can build your own logic in your form/container
- Tag like article_custom for recurring events
- Tags to set cell/event classes and output various characteristics (e.g. the month, year, calendar id, section and so on)
- Tag to display the current date/time (formatted how you like) which is useful for making date-based decisions via conditional tags and plugins
Based on mdp_calendar and graciously sponsored by mrdale, woof, jakob, renobird and joebaich. Many thanks to all involved.