If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
This plugin, when activated, will show a maintenance page to all visitors who are not logged in on the admin side of Textpattern. Requires Textpattern 4.0.6 or higher.
- Very small, due to efficient reuse of TXP internal functions (less than 250 bytes of PHP code)
- Detailed documentation in the plugin help.
- Users logged in on the TXP admin side, can still view the website normally. After all, it’s harder to maintain a website if you can’t see what the result is on the front end.
- Customizable ‘maintenance mode’ template.
- Sends a “HTTP 503 Service Unavailable” response when in maintenance mode, telling Google spiders to come back later instead of indexing the maintenance page.
- Minimal interface. Activating and deactivating the plugin is all you have to do to make it work.