jnm_recent_comments_unique is similar to txp:recent_comments. It displays the latest comments with the following changes:
- It only displays one link per article with the number of comments enclosed in parenthesis.
- It display the names of latest commenters (optional)
You can use the standard txp:recent_comments options (label, break, wraptag and limit).
You can also use the following options:
- showcomments = Set to ‘y’ to display the commenters names. Default: “n”
- commbreak = String to separate the article’s link from the commenters names. Default: “
- commseparator = String to separate commenters names. Default: “, “
- commlimit = Display as much as this commenters. Default: 3
- commclass = If included, the commenters names are enclosed with a div with this class attribute.
- section = Restrict comments by this section. You can specify various sections separated by “,”
- autosection = Set to ‘y’ to autoselect comments based on the section being displayed. Default: “n”