Create new plugins right in the admin interface and edit any plugin data; List and edit files in plugin_cache_dir; Publish your plugins; Export plugins from database to .php and back.
- Create new plugins right in the admin interface
- Edit any plugin data
- List and edit files in plugin_cache_dir
- Publish plugins by saving .txt file or copying code for distribution
- Export plugin from database to .php file
- Import plugin from .php file into database
- TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor support for help editing area (availability is recognized automatically)
Adopted by Stef Dawson
An update to the amazing ied_plugin_composer plugin from Yura Linnyk. Now uses the standard plugin template (plus some neat CSS mods by net-carver), supports Textiled help, Library plugins, compressed plugins and a few other niceties.