Generates a listing of articles by section, category and/or author. The default output is an HTML definition list but the use of forms and paging is also supported.
- Compatible with 1.0 RC3 and later ONLY
- Added offset attribute.
- Added timeframe attribute that accepts PAST, FUTURE or ALL. PAST is the default.
- Added support for filtering by URL.
- Added rss_suparchive_menu tag.
- Added showexcerpt to suparchive.
- Added filtering by global category (if set) to suparchive_bycat.
- Added linktosection to suparchive_bycat.
- Added sortby to suparchive to allow for sorting by date or randomly.
- Added showcatsonly to suparchive_bycat.
- Updated permlink calls to use new RC3 functions.
Article Request Count:
Initially released:2 November 04
Posted here:05 Mar 2005
Article modified:24 Aug 2006