zem_contact produces a flexible, customizable and secure email feedback form / email contact form for Textpattern.
zem_contact has not been updated in some time, and does not appear to be actively maintained. It is recommended to use zem_contact_reborn instead.
It’s intended for use as an enquiry form for commercial sites, and includes several features to help reduce common problems with such forms (invalid email addresses, missing information).
- Arbitrary text fields can be specified, with min/max/required settings for validation
- Support for checkboxes and drop-down lists
- Nonce-based script spam prevention
- Email address validation, including a check for a valid MX record (Unix only)
- Safe escaping of input data
- Automatically generates an accessible form layout using valid XHTML, including