If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
The chh_article_custom plugin is an enhanced replacement for txp:article_custom and txp:article, offering features like context-sensitive operation, support for multiple categories/sections, hierarchical category searching, and advanced date/time selection.
This plugin provides two tags,
chh_article. The latter makes available all of the attributes of the former and enables some features more akin to txp:article, namely support for paging, searches, and frontpage filtering.
With chh_article custom, you can—
sectionto a comma-separated list of names and/or the currently browsed section.
categoryto a comma-separated list, a specific pair of categories, and/or the currently browsed category.
- list articles that are in subcategories of any specified category.
- restrict articles to those published within a certain interval of time.
- perform MySQL’s Natural Lanuage or Boolean searches.
- output a simple wraptag/break article list or a full form-based list.
- do anything else txp:article_custom or txp:article can do.
Please see the info and documentation page for more information, including download links, the full features list, changes since the 0.4x branch, planned features, and example usage.