If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET Library
GroupDocs HTML5 Document Viewer (.NET / ASP.NET Version)
This plugin is developed to allow TextPattern developers to seamlessly deploy GroupDocs’ .NET/ASP.NET document viewer on their websites. GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is an HTML5-based document viewer library that supports over 50 types of document and image file formats and is designed for easy integration into ASP.NET apps/websites and desktop apps.
Once you deploy the library, you will be able to embed and display PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc. files right on your TextPattern web-pages. The viewer supports the following file formats:
- Portable Document Format: PDF
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM
- Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XML
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PPT, PPTX
- Microsoft Outlook: MSG, EML
- Microsoft Project: MPP, MPT
- Microsoft Visio: VSD, VDX, VSS, VSX, VST, VTX, VSDX, VDW
- OpenDocument Formats: ODT, OTT, ODS, ODP
- Plain Text File: TXT
- Rich Text Format: RTF
- Comma-Separated Values: CSV
- HyperText Markup Language: HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML
- XML Paper Specification: XPS
- AutoCAD Drawing File Format: DXF, DWG (2004)
- Image files: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Electronic publication: EPUB
Key Features & Benefits
1. HTML5-based native text rendering. The viewer provides two document rendering modes – it can either rasterize documents to images or convert them to pure HTML/CSS/SVG. When documents are rasterized, text is rendered in a separate layer over the image backgrounds, so that both methods deliver high-fidelity true text rendering. This ensures sharp and clear fonts rendering. It also allows end users to search for and select/copy text right from documents embedded to a web-page.
2. Cross-browser compatibility. Documents rendered with GroupDocs.Viewer can be viewed from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and tablets, using any modern web-browser. There is no need for end-users to install 3rd party software or browser plugins.
3. Convenient UI. The viewer comes with a convenient UI that can be embedded to a web-page for easy document navigation. It allows users to turn document pages like slides, preview them with thumbnails, jump straight to a specified page, zoom in/out of a document, print and download documents from a web-browser, etc.
Please note that before installing the plugin, you need to deploy the library itself on your server. You can download a free evaluation copy of the library from the GroupDocs website: