If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
This (my first txp plugin written from scratch) provides a customizable menu page. Because it adds a toplevel tab, it should be reachable with just one click from anywhere within your textpattern installation. You can store links to the most often needed pages in textpattern, other pages on your server or to anywhere in the world-wide-web.
Install and activate lum_p before installing this one!
GPL v2 or (at your option) any later version.
- Better mouse gesture support (now works with lum_jq_plugins, lum_gesture, lum_overlib)
- Added mouse gesture (if lum_jq_plugins is installed), more css options. When upgrading from earlier versions:
- if you have modified the “txt_css” option, back it up, ‘cause it will be overwritten.
- the ‘web/’-folder moved yet again, it now has to sit in ‘textpattern/’. And it will stay there. Promised!
- Multi-Site enabled
- even lower memory footprint
- uses the new “Home” (a.k.a. “start”) -tab