If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
Enables you to pull any article(s) out of your site and put them on your front page (or section landing page). No more messing around with custom fields or sticky articles and having to find them later to remove an article from the front page. This is a one-stop shop for all things featured.
The good bits
- One-click selection of articles to feature
- Label your featured articles, allowing you to group them into areas like Featured, Teasers, etc
- Add an optional title/description to each article so you can use that as copy, instead of something from the article itself (supports Textile and some TXP tags)
- Search your articles by title or label; filtering in real-time
- Hidden pref allows pre-filtering by an administrator so only articles from certain sections are available for pimpage
- Display information from the featured articles using regular TXP article tags
- Keeps track of which articles have been seen already on the page so later featured (or unfeatured) articles aren’t duplicated
Requires TXP 4.3.0+