adi_variables is a user friendly admin interface for managing TXP variables.
Once installed and activated, you’ll get:
- a new Variables tab under Content to manage your variables
- a new form, adi_variables, to store the variables
See the help supplied with the plugin, or have a look online. The adi_variables admin tab also has tooltips (hover over anything that has a dashed underline).
Admin tab features
- a list of variables & their current values
- the ability to add & delete a variable
- options to make variables Admin or Public
- an admin function to take a backup of the ‘adi_variables’ form