Create social links for your articles (support for facebook®, Twitter®, G+®, Pinterest®, Tumblr®, Pocket®, Instapaper®, Linkedin®, Reddit®, Dribbble®) with an icon (optional and in SVG format) a share counting (optional), total share count (optional) plus all needed Open Graph meta tags for your head document (if applicable).
Convert ISBN13 format numbers to access the individual book page on Amazon stores
pat_amazon_isbn is a Textpattern CMS plugin that converts ISBN13 format numbers to ISBN10 ones in order to access the corresponding book page on Amazon stores (support for internationalization).
Script File Management
This plugin provides a system for managing external script files from within TXP Admin.
- select script directories which are of interest
- select which scripts you want to include on your pages
- define the script order
- tag scripts
- restrict scripts to certain...
Poll / Ballot / Voting plugin
Poll – Ballot – Voting plugin
- Create votes/polls/ballots for your website.
- Vote Info is added/edited on the Admin->Vote tab.
- Presently up to 10 vote options can be set.
- Ballot fraud check methods include a choice of cookie, ip, login. Cookie (default) reverts to IP if cookie can’t be set.
- A closing date and time for your ballot can be set. Leave blank or set to ’00-00-00 00:00:00’ for a never ending vote.
- Option to show results before voting closes or not. (Unless never-ending vote chosen)
Join stuff together
adi_join is a simple little thing to join stuff together. Useful for creating comma-separated lists of data.
Simply put the adi_join tag around the output you need joined:
<txp:adi_join> ...statement 1... ...statement 2... ...statement 3... </txp:adi_join>
Admin-side form links
adi_form_links is another plugin designed to speed up workflow.
It gives you a list of TXP forms referenced by the currently viewed Page or Form template. From this list you can then jump straight to the form edit/create tab.
See the help supplied with the plugin, or have a look
Authors can connect from frontend to their backend account
A plugin helper library
Needed by some of my other plugins.
It looks like in my desire to minimize unneeded memory usage, i was over-engineering this thingie. For v0.2:
When installing plugins that require lum_p
- make sure to install and activate lum_p first,
- then install other...
Split and repeat. Build list, sort values.
Split, loop and repeat a value by value. With this Textpattern plugin, you can turn a simple list of values into advanced HTML output and lists. Split markup half, and represent halves in different places on the page.
Speed up your TXP website!
Did you ever seen the source of Google’s html page? For speed reasons, Google is serving all its home page into one line of code. The benefit is a server bandwidth gain. So what don’t we make the same for ours TXP websites?
Just activate this plugin and your page templates and database css files will be...