If you'd like to provide updated information and do not have access to directly edit, please contact the site admin; thanks!
This plugin allows to add fancy tooltips to the admin interface using Craig Thompson’s qtips.
While completely useless for your self-managed website it can be useful indeed to show customized instructions for your clients.
- Generated tooltips can be customized in background, border and text color.
- By default standard txp “pophelps” are hidden but can cohexist with the plugin
- Tooltips can be activated on click (default) or hover.
- Tooltips can be associated with almost every page element under the “content” tab
- Tooltips accept html and recognize line breaks (for faster text insertion)
- Tooltips anchors have a class so can be customized via css
- glz_custom_fields compatible
- should work with txp 4.2, 4.0.8 and with a one-line mod, even with previous txp versions
Download contains three files:
- The plugin
- The jquery qtips plugin
- The licence for qtips
Upload qtips in a location of your choice (defaults is in “js” directory)
Install, activate the plugin and visit “extensions” > “bot_admin_tooltips”